z Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to send my child to Bible Club?
– NOTHING! It’s free! We are an organization supported by generous people who give of their time and resources so that your child can have the wonderful opportunity to learn from and apply God’s Word to his or her life.
What do you teach?
– Bible Club aims to teach your child to know God personally, love God unreservedly, and to obey God completely as they learn to walk in the footsteps of faith and obedience. We use our eight-volume curriculum, Footsteps of Faith, to present the Bible chronologically from Genesis to Revelation. Each volume includes complete Bible lessons, memory work ideas, take-home Bible verse tokens and daily Bible study helps which encourage your child to get into God’s Word.
What is it like at a typical Bible Club?
– Bible Club consists of songs, memory verses, review games and a Bible lesson. Each segment is filled with action and excitement to keep your child engaged in the learning process while having lots of fun.
When are clubs held?
– Most clubs are held once a week right after school from October through April. There are some released time clubs which are held during recess. Check out our daily schedule to see when your child’s school has club. If your school is not listed, contact us about getting a club started there.
What church are you affiliated with?
– We are an undenominational mission not associated with any particular church. To see what our beliefs are, check out our doctrinal statement.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our office and we will be happy to help you.